Need a quick gift idea? How about a colorful table topper!
The Island Batik Ambassadors are sharing lots of fun table topper ideas this month.
My friend Sharon started with a 5” charm pack of lovely Island Batik fabrics. She pieced the blocks into rows shown below.
Tada!!! No fussing with piecing triangles here!!
You can bind or use the stitch and birth method to finish.
A huge THANK YOU to my friend Sharon for jumping and helping me this month!!
Happy Holiday Bonus to everyone in my Etsy shop
See more information about the Quilter’s Planner HERE
Guidelines and Rules for FunThreads Designs give away.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- While we hope you will leave a comment on the post of the day because we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also. Rafflecopter will collect your name, location, and email.
- One (1) copy of the 2018 Quilter’s Planner and pattern magazine will be given away to one winner.
- Winner picked at random via Rafflecopter at the end of the day on Dec. 29th. Winner will receive notification via email. Winner will have approximately 5 days to claim their gift, if 5 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winner who will receive a shipped item will need to provide name, address, city, state. All prizes will be awarded.
- Winner will be announced on this blog and in the Rafflecopter window here on this page.Winner agrees to allow their name, city, state to be publicized.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win where applicable.Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
Visit all the other Island Batik Ambassadors
for more fun table topper ideas
Nan from Purrfect Spots Designs
Turid from Den Syende Himmel
Stephanie from Quilt’n Party
Pamela from Pamela Quilts
Anna from Ark Angel Creations
Kathy from Kathy’s Kwilts and More
Jessica from Desert Bloom Quilting
Connie from Freemotion by the River
Kate from Seams Like a Dream
Sharon from Yellow Cat Quilt Designs
Tina from Quilting Affection Designs
Jennifer from The Inquiring Quilter
Barb from Bejeweled Quilts
Sally from Sally’s Quilting Corner
Jeanette from Inch Worm Fabrics
Connie from Kauffman Designs
Joan from Moosestash Quilting
Bernadine from Needle and Foot
Bea from Beaquilter
Cheryl from Cheryl Lynch Quilts
Maryellen from Mary Mack’s Blog
Joyce from Hearts Creations
Marlene from Kissed Quilts
Karen from The Quilt Rambler
Marian from Seams to be Sew
Laura from Slice of Pi Quilts
Linda from Inspired Layers
Vicki from Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Nancy from Masterpiece Quilting
Carol from FunThreads Designs
Terri from Meanderings Along Lizard Creek
Alison from Little Bunny Quilts
Suzy from Adventurous Applique and Quilting
Jean-Sophie from Sophie Junction
Janet from Whispers of Yore